(To save people's flists, drabbles will also go here.)
I assume the chat will contain drabble challenges (definitely not obligatory), insanity, and general whining about the approaching deadline. If you haven't attended before, don't be shy - ping me at "ladyaishuu" on AIM, or invite yourself to "blindgo." Everyone's welcome.
The Asian leg of our blind_go chat will continue to be on Mondays at
The next chat is on Monday, April 7 at 8pm/7pm. As usual, I've pre-programmed the time in a time-converter for you. ♥
To join the chat, invite yourself to the "blindgo" chatroom on AIM at that time, or send an IM to flonnebonne and/or aiwritingfic (depending on who's online). ♥♥♥ As a reminder, chat is not exclusive to Asian readers/writers. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! ♥♥♥
Challenge: Hikago, prompts individually given, response must be an exact drabble (100 words on the nose).
Title: Surprisingly Like A Happily Ever After
Author: Kimmie (email@example.com).
Category: genderswap!AU, het
Pairings: HikaAki (female Hikaru)
Disclaimer: Not mine. Takeshi and Obata's.
Warnings: Um, did I mention genderswap?
Spoilers: Vague spoilers for the whole series.
Notes: There was a genderswap fic that a few people recced not long ago where Akira and Hikaru were both girls. Within a short time frame afterward, I got sick and was running a high fever and was delirious, so of course I wrote Hikago fic. I originally intended this to be a blind_go fic, but decided against it. I hope you enjoy the crack that spewed forth from my veins and through my pen.
warning for... crossdressing. XD
…daisy-chan, I blame you entirely. For everything ever. It may have kept me up ‘til 2-AM writing, but here you go. (And everyone else, too.) The Soccer AU. 734 words (because you -know- I’d’ve entered it if it was long enough) of entirely gratuitous Shindou/Akira fic (my muses have Ideas about names, go figure...). This may even rate NC-17; certainly hard R, and whichever way you look at it, HikaGo fandom now owns my fic-cherry. *pouts*
( Read more... )
With <3, Kimmie
Title: Break Up, Shake Up
Note: This fic contains smut and kink of an AkiHika nature. It's pretty intense stuff, too. But, it's my gift to everyone else who is participating in blind_go. You're giving me fic to read, so I'm giving you guys something to inspire in this last day or so before the deadline. Whether you read it to give yourself the determination to finish, or you finish so that you'll get to read this... enjoy. There's nothing quite like boy love to make my day, and I think that probably holds true for many of you as well. ^_^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
( Read more... )
( ponyfic for muri )
( the one where Ogata dies a horrible death... )
1. One person starts off the fic as a comment to this post, with a title of their choosing in the subject line of the comment. People dropping by can continue the story by posting the next paragraph as a reply to the previous comment. (If the threads get too long, we can move to a new thread.)
2. Anyone can participate, even if you didn't sign up for this round of blind_go. (Heck, even if you've never signed up for a round of blind_go.
3. You may, if you choose, comment anonymously. As a twist, you could comment anonymously but leave your ID with the comment so we can look back after the reveal and see who wrote what. As a further twist, people who haven't signed up can make up their own IDs/pseudonyms.
4. All comments to this post should be for round-robin writing only. If people want to leave feedback as the fic grows, then I'll make a new post for that.
5. People can start more than one round-robin fic in this post. Please make the stories easy to distinguish by keeping them in separate threads with different titles in the subject lines.